1) Completed Peking Guanghua MBA application form
2) Resume/CV (no more than 2 pages)
3) University degree and certificate
4) University transcript
6) Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
7) Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least USD $50,000 (or in other currency equivalent to that amount) OR statement of corporate sponsor (if applicable)
8) Scanned passport page with personal information
9) Official GMAT or GRE score report
10) Certificate of new HSK Level 6 (total score: 225) or higher (only required for international candidates applying to the Full-time or Part-Time MBA Program taught in Chinese)
*Items 1) -7) can ONLY be submitted in Chinese or English, and the application documents cannot be returned.
* Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing and Integrated Reasoning scores should all be included.
*To obtain more information, and to register for the GMAT test, please visit: www.mba.com