Networking is a skill that will not only be critical to your job search, but will prove valuable for the rest of your career. It is the process of developing professional relationships with individuals who can assist you with career planning and development.
CDC conducts plenty of networking and sharing events for our students. Industry experts, HR professionals, Guanghua alumni are all invited to campus to share their insights on industries, career management, and personal career stories with our students.
Be sure to take advantage of CDC networking opportunities to:
- Build and sustain a network of contacts that can help you advance your career interests.
- Learn more about a variety of career options, industry trends, and organizations in the field.
- Improve your networking techniques.
- Market yourself to potential employers and professionals.
- Identify internship or full-time employment opportunities.