Application Instructions for Students from a partner institution (click here for the list):
1. Obtain a Formal Nomination: Students who wish to apply for the DBIC program must be formally nominated by the study abroad coordinator at their home institution. Study abroad coordinators may email their nomination(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please feel free to nominate students by February 15, 2018, if you need more time, please let us know.
2. Submit Application Materials: Upon receiving your nomination, students must submit an online application here by the application deadline, March 1, 2018.
· Photocopy of your transcript
· Brief biography
· Photocopy of your passport information page
· Passport-sized professional headshot photo
3. Payment: Please click the "Payment" button to pay your fee online through online application website after submitting your application successfully.
4. Admissions Packet: Upon acceptance, Guanghua will email you a welcome email and a formal acceptance letter, which may be used to apply for an L (tourist) or X2 (short-term study) visa. Please add email@example.com to your email contact list, as we will email you important information.
Application Instructions for Students from non-partner institution:
1. Send Email: Please email the following materials, outlined below, to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline. In the email, please state your full name, gender, interest in attending the program, intended program attendance date, university name/ business school name, and degree name.
2. Admissions Decision: You will be informed of your admissions decision by April 1, 2018. At this time, you will receive an email detailing the application instructions. Please remember that applications not submitted by the deadline will not be considered.
3. Admissions packet: Upon acceptance, Guanghua will email you a welcome email and a formal acceptance letter, which may be used to apply for a L (tourist) or X2 (short-term study) visa. Please add email@example.com to your email contact list, as we will email you important information.
DBIC Student Orientation
On the first day of the DBIC program students will attend the DBIC Student Orientation. The orientation will acquaint you with Peking University, Guanghua, and Chinese culture. In addition, you will receive important information regarding the DBIC program schedule and logistics, as well as receive program materials.
Upon receiving a favorable admissions decision, Guanghua will email you an admissions packet, which will include a formal acceptance letter. This formal acceptance letter should be used to apply for a “L” or “X2” visa at the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your home country. Please keep in mind that visa application processing times vary, so apply for your visa as soon as possible. Please email a photocopy of your visa page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All DBIC students are required to have health insurance during their stay. After acceptance in the DBIC program, please upload a photocopy of your insurance by May 1, 2018 on the DBIC online application system, or email it to email@example.com.