If you want to attend Peking University, Guanghua School of Management as an exchange student, you must follow the following application procedures.
1. Obtain a Formal Nomination. Students who wish to apply for Guanghua’s exchange program must be formally nominated by the study abroad coordinator at their home institution. Please keep in mind that only students from our partner institutions can apply. (Click here for a list of partner institutions)
2. Submit Application Materials. Upon receiving your nomination, Guanghua will send you a welcome email and application instructions to apply via the online application. Applications must be submitted on time to be considered.
3.Admissions Packet. Upon acceptance. Guanghua will mail your admissions packet to your home university, which will include a formal acceptance letter and the relevant documents for the visa application.
4. Guanghua releases course information.
1. March 15, Fall Semester exchange
2. September 15, Spring Semester exchange
1. April 15, Fall Semester exchange
2. October 15, Spring Semester exchange